ATTENTION SERVICE PROVIDERS: Please note that only some of the HMIS participating agencies are equipped to serve drop-ins or referrals for VI-SPDAT assessments. Please contact only the agencies listed below for VI-SPDAT drop-in/referral hours and locations. More comprehensive information on participating agencies is forthcoming!
- Bill Wilson Center – San Jose (408) 243-0222
- Gilroy Compassion Center – Gilroy (408) 763-7120
- HomeFirst – San Jose:
- Homeless Helpline (408) 510-7600
- Main Number (408) 539-2100
- LifeMoves (Opportunity Services Center) – Palo Alto (650) 853-8672
- PATH – San Jose (408) 753-8735
- Sunnyvale Community Services – Sunnyvale (408) 738-4321
A recent list of Santa Clara County Continuum of Care’s HMIS Participating Agencies is available as a PDF download by clicking here.